Rain, tagged me again
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you aren’t anonymous, do you wish you started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?
I was not anonymous at my old blog, then deleted it by mistake, and I started this blog,
Some know me personally now, but i’d rather be anonymous.
2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side?
99% of the time, im not stubborn, however, if i was stubborn and was wrong, i’d apologize and admit my fault.
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
Man in the mirror
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Pepsi, water, corona, lemonade, pink lemonade
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
Time for myself is when I travel, so reading, swimming, and music.
6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life?
Atgawez we a23od fel beit.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
Private school: A+ student.
Public school: I was satan’s spawn.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?
8:30 am 13/12/2007, the serene angel slipping into the good night.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog, or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people and events?
I have no problem either way.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
Book, phones are usually bearer of ill news and problems.
But here is a tricky one! What would you think if I told you I sometimes continue reading the book on the phone while waiting for someone or if I’m early for a meeting 😉 thank you kindle/iBooks.
I tag Redzo
Brave, Courageous and bold.
Long live his fame,
and long live his glory.
Long may his worthless posts be told.